[gps-talkusers] Question about switching gps products.

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:38:07 -0400

Hi everyone.

I currently use Mobile Geo on a Verizon Smartphone. Having a gps solution on
the phone has its advantages and disadvantages. If I had it to do over
again, I would have chosen a notetaker which can run a gps program. I am
interested in switching to the iPhone, and fortunately, I have the
opportunity to acquire a used Braille Note PK. Would it be possible for me
to somehow transfer my license from Mobile Geo to a license for the
BrailleNote GPS functionality on the PK? This doesn't sound likely, but I
wanted to ask just in case. I rely heavily on my GPS, and I don't want to
switch phone platforms until I can set up another solution. I am on a rather
tight budget, so paying full price to add GPS functionality to the PK isn't
an option for me right now. Thanks.

Allison

http://www.allisonmervis.com/