[gps-talkusers] Re: Question about BN GPS

  • From: "Don Bishop" <donbishop49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:29:18 -0700

Peggy,

I've noticed the size of the maps seems to have changed also.  I really think
they're more detailed than those shipping with v2.  I notice that California is
now
apparently in 4 maps rather than the previous 2.

This will probably improve address looks too.

Pretty cool!

Don

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:18:30 -0700, Peggy Kern wrote:

Actually, with version 3, I've been able to find some addresses that I couldn't
find in the previous version, so it is being "addressed".  (grin)

Peggy