[gps-talkusers] POI's for Local Transit SystemRE: e: test

  • From: "Joleen Ferguson" <cjferg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:13:48 -0700

Hi All,

I attended  meeting Tuesday evening where I learned that our transit system is
included on Google Transit.  I asked if they could provide their bus stop
locations for Sendero GPS and they seemed glad to do it.  What next step do I
need to take to connect them with Sendero.  They said they can provide the
latitude and longitude coordinates.

Thanks much.

Joleen