[gps-talkusers] e: test

  • From: jim gammon <jgammon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:17:54 -1000

Hi, I have it on the VoiceNote BT using Keysoft 7.5. Am vacationing on Maui. I used it on the way over from S.F. and marked way points along the way. They are in user private, but if I can figure out how to move them to user public, I will send them to Sendero for inclusion in the user POI update probably for October because I won't be back in time to get them to September unless Chris, Charles, Kevin, or some other Sendero geek can tell me how to move the POI's in which case I can send the file from here. It just won't be a zipped file. Good luck, Jim