[gps-talkusers] POI's for Local Transit System

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:50:38 -0700

Joleen,

We are in the process of creating a means of importing all the Google transit data into Sendero GPS so we don't have to deal with individual companies.
Hi All,

I attended meeting Tuesday evening where I learned that our transit system is included on Google Transit. I asked if they could provide their bus stop locations for Sendero GPS and they seemed glad to do it. What next step do I need to take to connect them with Sendero. They said they can provide the latitude and longitude coordinates.

Thanks much.

Joleen