[gps-talkusers] POI Differences in Distance

  • From: "Paul Bolduc" <pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS Users List" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 19:26:41 -0400

Good evening list,

Have any of you noticed as you go near a poi you've created in the past as
to how far is it off in this version?

I created a poi last year at the bottom of a set of stairs to the main door
then this afternoon noticed that my poi was between 300 and 400 feet away
and we were parked again right at the base of the stairs.  I'd like to know
what others have found with poi's of their own creation.

Thank you,

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X also M0CHG

Email:  <mailto:WR1X@xxxxxxxx> WR1X@xxxxxxxx

Alternate Email:  <mailto:pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx> pcbolduc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.

Royalston is located in North Central Massachusetts