[gps-talkusers] Lost receiver?

  • From: "Tessa" <puppycat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:30:05 -0500

Wondering how people keep their receivers from going astray? Last night I
lost mine, suddenly my braille sense said lost connection and when I got
home I realized that was because I'd lost the darn receiver. Fortunately it
had fallen off on the bus and I was able to connect with it when the bus
came back around.
The receiver has a belt clip which I don't like, so I added a caribiner and
clip it to the pouch I carry my BSP in, I have no idea how it became
detatched, but obviusly I need to go to a more secure caribiner or some
other method for keeping it attached.
I was wondering what other people do? Do you rely on the belt clip or do you
have other methods for securing the receiver.
Thanks for any thoughts
Tessa
My groups
blind gardener blind-gardener-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx