[gps-talkusers] Re: Just learning

  • From: "Reverend John S. Aaron JR." <trilanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 08:33:47 -0500

I personally use a single ear peace for the VoiceNote but there is a problem
hearing it in the heavy traffic. I had gone to radio shack and picked up a
small battery powered amplifier and I plug that into the VoiceNote then plug
the ear peace into that. The amplifier runs about $5 or $6 from radio shack
and uses a rechargeable 9v battery, giving it a long working life before
having to recharge, and is about 3" by 3" by 1".
Yes it is an extra peace of equipment to carry but until humanware expands
their Bluetooth support to include headsets I feel this is the best way to
be sure to hear the VoiceNote.

  _____