[gps-talkusers] Having Trouble Making Routes

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:10:20 -0400

Hi all,

So what you're saying Rich, and anyone else who wants to chime in, is
that the waypoints are recorded automatically, I don't have to record
them as I come to them?  This was what was confusing me.  If it
automatically uses intersections as waypoints, then all I have to do
is record the route.

Actually this route is sort of like a balloon with a string that is
bent a bit.  I have to walk till I get to where one street intersects
the oval, then walk around the oval and back up that string to get
home.

I can just use the m-x command that would be fine.  I just thought if
I recorded the thing it would be savable and could be rerun.

Can one edit a route after it is saved with keyword?  I realize these
may be dumb questions, but have to ask.

Ann P.

--
                        Ann K. Parsons