[gps-talkusers] Re: Recording Routes:

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:13:02 -0500

Hi All,

One thing that hasn't been mentioned about following routes is that you can
force the system to follow way points in the order that they were recorded.
I believe the command to force sequential following is r-f. I don't have my
machine in front of me so could be remembering it incorrectly.

Robert Carter