[gps-talkusers] GPS Training Guide

  • From: "John De Witt" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:59:54 -0400

Ann Parsons et al have made reference to that firm in New Jersey with the
"funny" name.  Well, that's us, De Witt & Associates.  And, we have written
a step by step guide to the Braille Note GPS in conjunction with Mike May.

For individuals it sells for $129.00 plus shipping and handling whether in
print or Braille, each with an accompanying CD of the guide.  A site license
is available as well at an appropriate cost.  There was an introductory
price of $99.00 through May 31st as the guide was being introduce at the
CSUN conference in March.

Anyone interested in details contact Rick Fox at our office. Rick is our
Director of Sales and Marketing and is one of the authors of the guide.  It
also is available from Mike at Sendero Group.

John De Witt, president
De Witt & Associates
700 Godwin Avenue, Suite 110
Midland Park, NJ 07432