[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS AND THE NEWLYANNOUNCEDBRAILLENOTE PK

  • From: Dennis Schwendtner <dennis@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:57:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pete,

Your messages are fine.  There isn't any equal signs at all in them

Have a great day and just don't answer his messages.

*DS!*

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, PETE gurney wrote:

> hello tod,
>
> you seem to have a very poor attitude.
> if you don't like my messages, i suggest you delete them without reading=
>  them.
> i've double checked every setting in my email program and the messages are=
>  leaving me without any equals signs in them.
> i have no intention of changing anything to suit someone like yourself.
> so you can take it or leave it.
> all i've seen you do so far is complain in every message you've sent.
> if your not capable of setting up your email program, and speech or braille=
>  output to not show the characters you don't want to see then i suggest you=
>  take some computer lessons.
> this is the last message of your's that i will stoop to reply too.
>
> pete.
>

> Hello, Pete,
>
> Sorry but it is not me here;  it is yours because I still see it even now.
> Also, just FYI, you misspelt my name as T o d, but it is not.  It is spelt
> T o d d!  I know why.  Because you use the most-stinking speech!  Thank=
>  you.

*****   Remember, an out of tune piano makes noise, not music!
*****

***** E-MAIL:  dennis@xxxxxxxx   .
***** http://www.rain.org/~dennis

***   Dennis Schwendtner   ***   WB6OBB   ***