[gps-talkusers] Re: GPS Amplifiers

  • From: Charles La Pierre <lapierre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 20:36:30 -0700

The problem is that the antenna which is picking up the signal is
stationary outside the building and all you are getting is that position
amplified indoors.  This is great for a demo where you need a GPS signal
but does not really pinpoint your position inside of the building.
Charles.

At 03:03 PM 5/27/2004, you wrote:
>Hi All
>
>I've read on various web sites about amplifying the received signal for use
>indoors. Does anyone know whether any of these amps are serial and are there
>any other issues which would make them incompatible with our software?
>
>Cheers
>
>Stephen

Charles M. La Pierre CTO
Sendero Group, LLC