[gps-talkusers] Re: EMPOWER CANNOT FIND BLUETOOTH RECEIVER

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:06:52 -0500

Hi,

I have a Blue Logger receiver and an mPower. First, make sure you have:
1. Turned on both the receiver and Bluetooth.
2. Searched for, found, paired with, and activated ActiveSync (authentication code 0000) with the receiver.
3. Done a reset after ActiveSync is active.
4. Reactivated the receiver after the reset.

If all that is done, and problems still persist, try exiting the GPS application and doing a simple reset, after turning off the receiver. Repeat the steps above. If nothing works, I don't know what to say. Sometimes the printer service of the receiver keeps getting activated instead of the ActiveSync, so ensure that is not happening.

Good luck, and sorry I couldn't help more.
Alex