[gps-talkusers] Defective California map?

  • From: "Peggy Kern" <kernsac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GPS" <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 00:29:37 -0800

Hi, guys. I installed the GPS 2013 tonight, but I think a file is missing from
California. I don’t see a California-2013.rmf file, and all the other states in
the west coast region have a state-2013.rmf file. When I’m asked to choose the
map I want to use, I see Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Key1. How do I fix
this? I used the space with t to go into directory mode, and I also looked at
all files, including hidden files, and it doesn’t seem to be there. Help!

Peggy