[gps-talkusers] Re: BrailleNote GPS vs Voice Sense GPS

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:15:21 -0500

I am not from Sendero, but the bnmp has a 416mhz processor and 64mb ram while the vs has a 520mhz processor and 128mb ram. I imagine this would make it run faster, but cannot say for sure. Basically, though, the software is the same on both machines, except the user interface which is customized for either the bn or vs.

Have a great day,
Alex