[gps-talkusers] Re: BrailleNote GPS vs Voice Sense GPS

  • From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:46:40 -0500

Hello Eric. I'd be happy to comment on the Voice Sense side of things although I'm not sure how much my comments will mean since I've only used the Voice Sense and not the Braille note. The things i can comment on are mainly things which I've seen from reading other user experiences, but none from me personally.

Eric Brinkman said the following on 12/13/2007 11:26 AM:
Hi,
I am curious whether anyone who has used both the BrailleNote GPS and the Voice Sense GPS can comment on any differences between the two. Thanks in advance. Eric

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 .. Fax: 260-489-2608