[gps-talkusers] Re: Blue tooth earpiece

  • From: "Gene and Princess" <kb7uen5893@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:45:03 -0800

Mike, have you tried the Bluetooth speakers by Motorola and Jabra?
Also, Radio Shack has a Bluetooth adapter by a company called Carbo.
It goes for $49.95, and I got it to pair up with a friends Motorola
headset.  I used it on the Pacmate with StreetTalk.  It works, but I
am still new to GPS, so I am going to wait to play with this more
until I can get a better handle of what I am doing.  It generally
isn't a good thing to add too many things to the mix all at once.

Gene and Princess