[gps-talkusers] Blue tooth earpiece

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <shrink99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:10:01 -0500

Hi All,
    I just got my Braillenote GPS last night and have only used it a few
minutes so far.  I apologize if this question has already been asked and
answered here.  I'd like to get either a blue tooth earphone or possibly a
small bluetooth speaker that would attach to the shoulder strap.  I have a
Nokia earpiece here which will technically make a blue tooth connection with my
Voicenote, but it doesn't list any available services and won't function as it
does with my cell phone.  What solutions are working well for people?  Thanks.

            Peter