[gps-talkusers] Re: A repeat of a message I sent last week:

  • From: Mark Pighin <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:24:50 -0700

Hey Mary Ellen this is Mark Pighin before you go spending money for a new
battery pack make usre you are installing the battery properly it only fits
properly one way, but check it out before you give up on your old battery
because most battery packs  usually can withstand  falls.

at least this has been my experience.

mark