[gps-talkusers] Re: A repeat of a message I sent last week:

  • From: Michael May <MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:17:57 -0700

Mary Ellen,

You could purchase a battery pack directly from the Delorme web site.
However you may want to make sure that the battery cradle itself is not
damaged or that the pins are not bent. Delorme has pretty good returns
within the 90 day hardware warranty.

Please email me directly about support issues off the list so I make sure
and see them right away.

>Say! Can anyone tell me where to get  rechargable batteries the that fits
>i that fit in the delorme battery pack? I wrote about this last week that
>I had dropped the thing on the floor and have not been able to get the
>receiver to work with the rechargable batteries but it works fine when
>plugged in and it works fine with tripple A. batteries so it isn't the
>receiver.
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Mary Ellen Earls

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

Developers and distributors of BrailleNote GPS
Now distributing BrailleNote, VoiceNote, Miniguide, The Tissot Silen-T
tactile watch and the ID Mate, bar code reader

MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

(530) 757-6800, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
1118 Maple Lane, Davis, CA 95616-1723, USA

Latitude, 38 33 9.239 North
Longitude, 121 45 40.145 West