[gpodder-devel] Icon not showing up?

  • From: michel.salim at gmail.com (Michel Salim)
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:39:10 -0400

Here's a simple test case: for normal PyGTK applications,
window_set_default_icon_name works fine. So the icon not showing up is
probably something specific to SimpleGladeApp?

--
Michel Salim
http://hircus.wordpress.com/

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not signed.
                -- Christopher Morley