[gpodder-devel] GnomeVFS volume detector

  • From: thp at gpodder.org (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 06:05:03 -0700

You wrote:
> It works now for mtp. But device is not detected if it is plugged before
> gpodder start. I must unplug and plug it again in order to see it.

I suppose the volume detector code should have a look at the device tree
at
startup (somehow inspect "what's already there" in addition to reacting
change events. Is this possible? If so, I think it would be the best
way. Unplugging
and re-plugging devices seems kind of weird and reminds me of some
persons
that used to eject and re-insert a CD-ROM in order to get the CD autorun
execute in Windows.