[gpodder-devel] GnomeVFS volume detector

  • From: jerome.chabod at gmail.com (jerome chabod)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:56:41 +0100

Hello Justin,

I have tested with my MTP player: I had first to change a "haldevice" to
"Haldevice" (with capital first letter) at line 80. Then it worked: a menu
with my player name (the nice one, not a generic one :) has appeared and I
was able to sync and manage my device from there.

Then, there was an error on disconnecting (a removed function missing one
parameter), and was not able to plug it again without restarting  gPodder.

I will try to send you a trace log soon.

J?r?me