[gpodder-devel] GnomeVFS volume detector

  • From: brot at gmx.info (Bernd)
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:34:26 +0100

Hello,

Could you post the link to the freedesktop page where the folder list is
reported?

Does this mean that every program which uses hal will use MUSIC/Podcast
as music-folder?
If I leave it on MUSIC I have no problem with the sync functionality -
the podcast don't have to be in a special folder, but for the playlist
functionality I only would like to see the podcast files. But if I use
the MUSIC folder gPodder would list all files in the MUSIC folder.
That's not good and would change the behaviour of the playlist function

~Bernd