[gpodder-devel] Building gpodder-0.10.1

  • From: bmcnally at gmail.com (Brian McNally)
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:41:47 -0700

Thomas,

This text was earlier in this email thread:

"When I try and change the download location for podcasts, I'm told:

Error moving downloads

There has been an error moving your downloads to the specified
location. The old download directory will be used instead.

This only seems to happen when I try and move the downloads to a
different physical drive. I can change the download path just fine so
long as it's on the same filesystem. Making a symlink on the local
filesystem that points to another filesystem does work, but it's a
hack. This sounds like a bug to me."