[gpodder-devel] Building gpodder-0.10.1

  • From: thp at perli.net (Thomas Perl)
  • Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:10:12 +0100

Hello, Brian!

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 22:56 -0800, Brian McNally wrote:
> Thomas Perl wrote:
> > Is there enough disk space on the destination volume, i.e. is
> gPodder
> > just omitting the error message? Theoretically, it _should_ work
> with
> > shutil, which does a copy + delete when moving files over device
> > boundaries.
>
> Yea, there's plenty of space available. Is there a way I can run in
> debug mode to get a more helpful error message or insight into the
> problem? Perhaps shutil has a problem? I'm using Python 2.5.1.

Get the latest SVN revision as described on

http://gpodder.berlios.de/running-from-svn.html

then cd into the checkout dir and run "make test". You should see debug
output on the console.

If no interesting output can be shown, I'll send you a patch you can
apply so the specific part will have its error handling disabled, so you
can see all errors on the console.