[goodfeel] Re: spanish lyrics

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:43:21 -0500

> If I go to Transcription Options, Literary file, then choose Español, will
that do it?

Yes, it should.  Also select Español for the Extended ASCII.  You should
click on Save as Defaults unless you only want to use these settings once.
Of course, when you want to transcribe music that does not have Spanish, you
must change these settings.

Note that this configuration also uses Spanish punctuation.  For example,
dots 4-6 is capital sign.

Regards,
Bill

Bill McCann