[goodfeel] Re: spanish lyrics

  • From: "David Goldstein, Resource Center" <info2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:06:00 -0500

My guess would be that if Lime's lyrics feature allows for the writing of
any ASCII character as part of the text, that it would be easiest to enter
the accented letters as their computer braille equivalents.  I've forgotten
everything I once knew about Spanish accents, but I'm thinking in terms of
using "(" for accented a and "+" for enia, or whatever it is.  I don't
imagine there are that many accented signs in a piece, or at least that many
places where they really matter.  What do the rest of you think?  If you're
going to go by what I have said, you'd better check what the ASCII
equivalents for the braille signs actually are, because I could be
completely wrong about them.

David