[goodfeel] Re: spanish lyrics

  • From: "Dancing Dots" <billlist1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:10:51 -0500

Sorry for confusion.  Just enter the accented letters as you would into
Duxbury or Word.  But by telling GOODFEEL to use the español.ini for
extended ASCII, it will know to use the proper braille signs for accented
letters, etc.  Otherwise, it would use the dot 4 notation.  For example, if
you use the español.ini  for extended ASCII, the letter o in the word adiós
will be brailled with dots 3-4-6.  But if you use the dot4.ini, that same
letter o will be brailled at dot 4, dots 1-3-5.

HTH,

Bill

Bill McCann
www.DancingDots.com