[goodfeel] Re: rests and pickup measures in Lime Notation Editor

  • From: "Kathryn Archuleta" <karchuleta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:48:30 -0500

Hi there?Do you know how I can modify my email options for this list so that
I can get either a digest of all of the day?s posts or how I could maybe
just read the posts on a website??  I am running out of space and (at least
for the moment) am not actively using Dancing Dots? I know that I will be in
the near future but I am not at the moment?

Could someone please tell me how to make these changes ?

Sincerely,

Kathryn M. Archuleta

Co-Founder & Webmaster

Dreams Fulfilled Through Music

Check Out Our New & Improved Website at:

www.alamoangels.org

YOU can help DFTM just by searching the web with
<http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=852657> GoodSearch.com!!

All you need is to do is use the GoodSearch search engine instead of your
regular search engine and DFTM ears approximately 1 cent per search.  For
the last 2 years though the actual payout has come closer to 1.3 cents per
search.  How do they do it? They donate approximately 1/2 of all of the
advertising revenue to the non-profit organization that you (the person
using their search engine) chooses.  Their search engine is powered by
Yahoo! so you get the same reliable results that you would get if you
searched on the Yahoo! web site.

 <http://www.goodsearch.com/?charityid=852657> CLICK HERE to searcb with
GoodSearch.com