[goodfeel] Re: entering into Lime

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 19:08:32 GMT

Hi,
It is possible that it's easier to enter some pieces manually rather than
scanning them in especially if you are picking one part out of a few on a page.
 How about e-mailing me an image file (off the list) and I might be able to
give you some advice?
Albert

-- "Nancy Lentz" <nlentz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use Goodfeel for transcribing choral music into Braille for the high school
sophomore student that I work with. I just do her part, the soprano line. I got
the program last spring, and since then I?ve gotten fairly comfortable using it
all and am getting the Braille produced much faster! <?xml:namespace prefix = o
ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Recently I have decided to so some songs by just entering them manually into
Lime (notes then words & other annotations), instead of scanning them with
SharpEye. It seems to be faster, since scanning & saving every page is so
time-consuming, then having to fix up all the things that didn?t scan
accurately.
Has anyone else found this to be true?
Nancy in Nappanee, Indiana (tornado town a week ago, but thank God, no one was
seriously hurt and my house, my student?s & the school were not hit!)

Click to learn how you can earn extra cash in day trading.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iigD06wgF3zD64p6LD2DtShEVnL5n1yYLvUjzth5MiMFvnItO/