[goodfeel] entering into Lime

  • From: "Nancy Lentz" <nlentz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:17:43 -0400

I use Goodfeel for transcribing choral music into Braille for the high
school sophomore student that I work with. I just do her part, the
soprano line. I got the program last spring, and since then I've gotten
fairly comfortable using it all and am getting the Braille produced much
faster!

Recently I have decided to so some songs by just entering them manually
into Lime (notes then words & other annotations), instead of scanning
them with SharpEye. It seems to be faster, since scanning & saving every
page is so time-consuming, then having to fix up all the things that
didn't scan accurately.

Has anyone else found this to be true?

Nancy in Nappanee, Indiana (tornado town a week ago, but thank God, no
one was seriously hurt and my house, my student's & the school were not
hit!)