[goodfeel] Re: Writing hymns in lime.

  • From: "Andrew English \(paper music\)" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:06:33 -0600

Angela,
    I've transcribed many hymns. I hate to see you duplicate work that's
already done. If there are specific titles you are looking for, please let me
know what you need. I'll be glad to send you braille files, Lime files, and
even MIDI files.
    Please, feel free to send me a hymn list to: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please
include key signatures for each hymn, so I can ensure they match the hymnal
you're using. Better yet, tell me which hymnal you're using so I can also check
the lyrics to the hymns, which are often different across denominational lines.
    Yours, sincerely,
    Andy English
    P.S. I've hymns mostly from the 1989 United Methodist Hymnal and the GIA
Worship Hymnal (Roman Catholic), 1998.

www.papermusic.org
Music Transcription and Consultation Services