[goodfeel] Re: Writing hymns in lime.

  • From: "Angela" <purlla_music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:04:29 +0100

Hi.

I'm intending to print copies of the hymns I write to be sung in church, so
Braille copies are ergent at the moment.

I have written each of the S A T B on different staffs, and each of the
parts, apart from the melody in the S, move at varying rhythms.

I write a lot of hymns, and until now, haven't been able to provide the
choir with "proper" notation, so if you can help, I'd be very greatful!

Angela.