[goodfeel] Re: Hi,

  • From: "Denise Reno" <dreno1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:22:43 -0500

Thanks!

>>> "Kyle Woodruff" <ksw21603@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/14/2013 12:19 PM >>>
Denise,

It is not a common practice that each measure be labeled, in braille,
as it is in print. You may already know this.

I recommend just processing the assignment as normal, and either if
absolutely necessary explaining this to the teacher, or just allow the
student to show they are able to find each specific measure.
Even first year students should be able to do this!

The only other way to do this, is to go in to the electronic coppy and
use a note taker or a braille display to manually insert numbers. Verry
time consuming!

Just so you know, though I am not a list admin, I Have a BA degree and
a teaching license for k-12, orchestral band or choir! I have used
goodfeel for 16 years.

Kyle Woodruff