[goodfeel] Re: Hi,

  • From: "Kyle Woodruff" <ksw21603@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:19:30 -0700

Denise,

It is not a common practice that each measure be labeled, in braille, as it is
in print. You may already know this.

I recommend just processing the assignment as normal, and either if absolutely
necessary explaining this to the teacher, or just allow the student to show
they are able to find each specific measure.
Even first year students should be able to do this!

The only other way to do this, is to go in to the electronic coppy and use a
note taker or a braille display to manually insert numbers. Verry time
consuming!

Just so you know, though I am not a list admin, I Have a BA degree and a
teaching license for k-12, orchestral band or choir! I have used goodfeel for
16 years.

Kyle Woodruff