[goodfeel] Re: Deleting notes or rests in Lime

  • From: "albertm13@xxxxxxxx" <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:51:14 GMT

Hi,
There are times when adding measures and copying the music in is efficient
especially when a measure has many problems but it's a good idea to at least
understand to manipulate the music in Lime.  I recommend starting with a new
piece, entering just a few notes and then experimenting with adding more time
in a measure and removing the extra time.
Albert

-- "Nancy Lentz" <nlentz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jolene, I had a lot of trouble deleting notes or rests too, last year
when I started using Lime. I finally figured out that sometimes the best
way to do it was just to insert a new measure (just before or after your
problem one), put in the notes you need, then delete the bad one. I am
sighted, but I think that would work without sight, if you know what's
supposed to be in that measure.
Nancy