[goodfeel] Re: Help with Multiple Piano Voices

  • From: "Paper Music" <data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodfeel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:21:21 -0600

I just saw this error in my music also, and I Brailled "despite critical errors" and it worked fairly well. You will end up with a voice in that hand that is mostly just a bunch of rests and tracker dots, except for that section where the voicing splits, but it's not too bad. -Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: <albertm13@xxxxxxxx>