[gmpi] Re: [OT] Sorry to ask...

  • From: "Koen Tanghe" <koen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 02:18:14 +0200

Thanks all for the short overview. Apparently nothing much has changed
indeed.
If I could help, I'd do it, but all I can say is I'm more for the NMiG camp,
and I used to feel more for the listener/notification scheme with the plugin
being master of its parameters and notifying registered listeners when
something changes. But that doesn't help at all, of course.

Don't know about the following requirements, but if they're not related
directly, maybe we could let these things sink in a bit and start a new one?
On the other hand, while the discussions are going and people are interested
(!) we might as well continue?

What worries me a bit is that apparently the notification scheme between
plugin and host seems to have popped up again. Are there good reasons to
revisit that?

Koen
/back to lurk mode, but popping in if I think I have something useful to
say...