[gmpi] Re: [OT] Missing in (in)action?

  • From: Urs Heckmann <urs@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gmpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:40:48 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 12.03.03, um 21:09 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb RonKuper@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

It seem to me that the design effort for GMPI thus far has
been proceeding at a great pace without technical input from some "big
players" such as Steinberg, Apple, Microsoft, Digidesign, etc.

I havn't expected them to show up this early, so I'm not surprised. I'm sure they'll be lurking around (if not to drop support for those who seem to be too eagerly engaged here [grin]).

They'll comment if we have good stuff to offer, when everything shapes up. They'll also comment in case our ideas would blow up their hosts (which we don't intend, I think), maybe on next topic

I don't feel discouraged at all. I kinda save my powers for "4. Host Interface" as this will need a lot of energy...

;) Urs

urs heckmann urs@xxxxxxxx www.u-he.com