[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re: Following resignation

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 15:51:21 +0000

Dear María Cristina,

It is pretty bad.  Leo appears to be a really vicious person, who hides his
egoism behind a rhetoric of love and harmony.  I think we should start our own
GHA (by whatever name) so that we are not constantly assaulted by Leo’s
In peace and hope,

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA)
President, Institute on World Problems (IOWP)
Professor, Philosophy and Peace Studies, Radford University
Laureate, GUSI Peace Prize International

 Date: Samedi 28 juin 2014, 21h02

 Dear members,

 I will do my best to write you all from my cell
 phone at a forest campsite where I am tenting with my
 Lest I be unfair,  please accept my apologies
 for the following.
 First,  I apologize for suggesting that gha
 begin to operate in a manner consistent with standard
 academic rigor, similar to credible academic organizations
 and research institutions worldwide.  For details see my
 email to Lida in her generous attempt to meditate,  below .
 (Sorry,  I tried to copy and paste the main part, but could
 not do this on my cell phone.)
 Second  I humbly apologize for any personal
 criticism of Leo as a person,  for I still regard him as a
 friend and colleague in peace. He is our founder and surely
 deserves our respect. Further,  I apologize for suggesting
 that his actions might be immature and predictable.
 I appeal to Leo and everyone to speak up and
 take this issue seriously in an attempt to make gha
 successful and well respected in academic circles. My
 purpose in this dialogue had always been to improve gha,
 which I love.
 Yours in Peace,

 from Yahoo Mail on Android

                             Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com

                             Re: [gha-peace] Re : [gha]
 mediation between Leo and Bruce

                             Wed, Jun 25, 2014 1:23:50 PM

 Thank you
 again  for offering to mediate. I pray that you can
 accomplish this.
 (Please let
 me know
  you have received this message, as I am uncertain on your
 disagreement with Leo was simply that he should cease using
 personal attacks as a method to intimidate members. (His
 personal attack on me was a perfect example of this,
 although he has attacked many others.)
 the ensuring discussion, I would also like to see GHA adopt
  a provision that major decisions be handled formally by a
 selected group of members, not by one individual.
 Also, it
 would be desirable to have a code of conduct providing that
 email communications of all members avoid expressions of
 rage and avoid undermining the character
  of any member.
 I would be
 surprised if anyone in the membership would differ from
 these suggestions. They are, simply, standard operating
 procedure for credible organizations. I also ask,
 humbly, that Leo restore my former positions as GHA
 Vice-President and GHA-USA President. While he is certainly
 angry, all I have done is propose that the organization
 follow the peaceful provisions cited above. (Also, it's
 true that I have disagreed with his theory, but that should
 certainly be acceptable in an organization which approaches
 the truth with normal academic rigor.)
 Please let
 me know if you can suggest revisions which might make this
 more workable.
 Thank you
 again, I can't tell you how important this is to me, for
 I join the other members in wanting GHA to be a peaceful and
 effective force for peace and harmony.

      On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 2:58 AM, Lida
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

  Dear bruce

 That's fantastic! :-)
 Please write me from your point of view, what
 is it that you are disagreeing about with Leo...
 Then I will ask the same question also to Leo.
 Once I have the point of view of both of you, I be able to
 help hopefully...

 Thanks so
 much for your good will

 Lida Sherafatmand,

 Painter and
 Board Vice-president,
  GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
 The ABC of Harmony coauthor
 Paris and Malta

 En date de : Mar 24.6.14, Bruce L Cook
<cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> a
 écrit :

  Objet: [gha]
 mediation between Leo and Bruce
  À: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  Date: Mardi
 24 juin 2014, 15h03

  I thank you for
 your wonderful idea.
  It's my hope to
 do whatever I can to help
  heal the wounds.

  Please let me know what I can do.

  Sent using CloudMagic

  On Tue,
  Jun 24, 2014 at 3:48 AM, Lida Sherafatmand

  Dear Leo, Bruce, Martin, Saleem, Hedva,
 and all

  I think we all agree that GHA has come along a
 long way, and
  I think we all appreciate the
 hard work of Leo and the
  contribution all
 members including Bruce.

  One idea suggestion to resolve the Leo-Bruce
 blockage, is
  mediation between the two,
 since their personal
  communication seems
 not meet each's points. perhaps
 due to the different use of the English language.

  If Leo and
 Bruce both agree, I would like to offer to

 'mediate' between the two.

  If you agree to
  mediation, you can send me on this
 list your 'clashing disagreements' and I see
  if I can help both of you hear each other

 Having trained in conflict resolution, and having much
  appreciation for the work of GHA, it would be
 a pleasure for
  me to help resolve this
 conflictual situation between Leo

 Now it's up to you of course..

  I'm available for
 mediation help if you decide to give
  it a
 chance. However I still suggest allow a little time to
  pass for the emotion of anger to calm down.

  Sending you
  warmest greetings

  Lida Sherafatmand,

  Painter and poet,

  GHA Board Vice-president,

  President, GHA Female
 Contest: "Muse of Harmony"

 The ABC of Harmony coauthor

  Paris and

  En date de
 : Mar 24.6.14, Hedva Bachrach
 a écrit :

   Objet: [gha] hedva

   À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   Date: Mardi 24 juin 2014,

      I'm usually an observer of GHa messages.

 Unfortunately, because

         of medical problems with
 family at
  home I am
  unable to

        more, which i'd like very much. But

 developments, I would like to comment.

        1. We are different people from different

   and a variety

         of cultures. This is our way of upbringing.

   there are

         differences of
 opinion, they should be treated

        each other and coming to a common decision,
  the way

         2. There must be codes of honor
 installed in
  the GHA.

   The GHA is a

        wonderful organization which tries to

   conflicts in the

 Therefore it must, first and foremost,

          conflicts rise in its own circle. This is

 must.  So I

  suggest to think about such codes of

         with regard to variety of
 opinions. The winning

   opinion should be

         taken by the
 majority, and also respectfully

        founder of this organization, but not by
  slander and

   hurting each

         other. Not in
 this kind of organization, if the

 behaves like

         this, who would behave above
 it??? in this

        3. There are many corrupt politics in this
  world, they

   do not

         belong to one
 state only. Every country has
  good and

   bad in

         So, we must concentrate on the good in
  and try

   to raise

         their moral
 codes, in every country.. The GHA

 expanding and it

         is good. But no country with bad
 politics is

   than the other.

        They all have their share in anti human
  behavior. So

   let us pay

  attention to change and elevating moral values,

   not only to

         Yours, With respect

         Dr. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach