[gha] Re: [gha-peace] Re : mediation between Leo and Bruce

  • From: "cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx" <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>, "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:02:14 -0700

Dear members,

I will do my best to write you all from my cell phone at a forest campsite
where I am tenting with my family.

Lest I be unfair,  please accept my apologies for the following.

First,  I apologize for suggesting that gha begin to operate in a manner
consistent with standard academic rigor, similar to credible academic
organizations and research institutions worldwide.  For details see my email to
Lida in her generous attempt to meditate,  below .  (Sorry,  I tried to copy
and paste the main part, but could not do this on my cell phone.)

Second  I humbly apologize for any personal  criticism of Leo as a person,  for
I still regard him as a friend and colleague in peace. He is our founder and
surely deserves our respect. Further,  I apologize for suggesting that his
actions might be immature and predictable.

I appeal to Leo and everyone to speak up and take this issue seriously in an
attempt to make gha successful and well respected in academic circles. My
purpose in this dialogue had always been to improve gha,  which I love.

Yours in Peace,

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android