[gha] Re: [gha] Re: GHA congratulations on May 1 as Holiday of unbroken global harmony and global love = Поздравления ГСГ на 1 Мая как Праздник неразрвной гармонии и любв

  • From: "maitreyee bardhanroy" <maitreyee25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 1 May 2013 17:34:14 -0000

I express my love for all irrespective of where you stay .I am back from
Lucknow Just now after an inspection to the College in Hardoi.
Thank you all.
Maitreyee

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:16:07 +0530  wrote
> Re: GHA congratulations on May 1 as Holiday of unbroken global harmony and
> global love   =  Ïîçäðàâëåíèÿ ÃÑÃ íà 1 Ìàÿ êàê Ïðàçäíèê íåðàçðâíîé ãàðìîíèè è
> ëþáâè

Dear Adolf,

Many thanks for your warm congratulations of the Global Harmony Association
members!

I am happy to join your compliments on May 1, which was recognized in the GHA
Harmonious Era Calendar

(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=131), created in 2006, as a day of
Global Love on initiative of GHA member, President of the Love Foundation
Harold Becker!

May 1 is a Holiday of unbroken global harmony and global love, which can not
exist separately: harmony can be only in love, and love can be born and lives
only in harmony!

Let me remind you that the addressgha@freelists.orgcovers more than 300
English-speaking members, from whom the Russian language know only a few, like
you. So I send my congratulations to both Russian and English languages,
including more than 100 Russian-speaking members of the GHA.

Best wishes for harmony in love and love in harmony, friendly,

Leo,

GHA President

/ AG0AB;82 ?@8A>548=8BLAO : 20H574@02;5=8N =0 1 B>@>5, ?> 0;5=40@N 0@=8G=>9 -@K

(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=182), A>740==>3> ! 2 2006, ?@87=0=>
4=5< ;>10;L=>9 N128 ?> 8=8F80B825 G;5=0 !, @57845=B0 $>=40 N128 0@>;L40 5::5@0!

1  @074=8: =5@07@K2=>9 3;>10;L=>9 30@=88 8 3;>10;L=>9 ;N128, :>B>@K5 =5 3CB
ACI5AB2>20BL @0745;L=>: 30@=8O 65B 1KBL B>;L:> 2 ;N128, 0 ;N1>2L @>6405BAO 8
6825B B>;L:> 2 30@=88!!!

>72>;LB5 =0?>E20BK205B 1>;55 300 0=3;>O7KG=KE G;5=>2, 87 :>B>@KE @CAA:89 O7K:
>7=0NB B>;L:> 548=8FK, 2@>45 20A. >MB>AK;0N 5 ?>74@02;5=85 >4=>2@5 =0 @CAA:>< 8
>0=3;89A:>< O7K:0E, 2:;NG0O 1>;55 100 @CAA:>O7KG=KE G;5=>2 !.

CGH85 ?>65;0=8O 30@=88 2 ;N128 8 ;N128 2 30@=88, 4@C65A:8,

52 !5,

@57845=B !

Dr Leo Semashko:

State Councillor of St. Petersburg,

Director: Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony":www.peacefromharmony.org

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:

P/Web page:www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn