[gha] Re: [gha] Re: GHA congratulations on May 1 as Holiday of unbroken global harmony and global love = Поздравления ГСГ на 1 Мая как Праздник неразрвной гармонии и любви

  • From: Mariam Khan <mariam.inspiredsisters@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:02:32 +0500

Once a little boy aged 7 came to me ..and I found him so distress and
disturb ..he had gone through a trauma with the loss of mother..his father
had an other wife and the step mother used to beat him brutally
he was at that time almost lost his conscious
and continuously asked me not to send him back
other wise he will kill himself.....
It was so heart touching for me when i heard such wordings from the
smallest boy
it took me some time to composed myself..and then i asked him,

If you do that ,you will leave your mother alone in this world..would you
like to leave me crying here and i have to look after your other brothers
as well?

Now by the grace of God,he is 11 yrs ,studying very hard ,living with me
and became a true human being...
no more worries or no more fear but you know we all are here to be
sacrificed for those who need our support

and one more words that no love is greater between the sibllings
Love and blessings

mariam and her kids
Like <http://www.facebook.com/mariamkhan.hrw?ref=tn_tnmn#> ·