[gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: [gha] Re: GHA congratulations on May 1 as Holiday of unbroken global harmony and global love = Поздравления ГСГ на 1 Мая как Праздник неразрвной гармонии и любви

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:28:42 +0530

Dear Mariam,

With Harmonious wishes,

You are a real harmony builder.
wish you all the best.

*Dr. Surendra Pathak*
*Professor & Head of the Department,
ChetnaVikas Mulya Shiksha (Value Education)*
*Director Research-IASE Deemed University
*IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya Mandir,
Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01564 223625, Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827
Mobile: +91-9414086007,  E-mail: pathak06@xxxxxxxxx*
*Vice President GHA and President -  GHA -INDIA  (
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/) <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/%29*>*
Special Consultant : International Association of Educators for World Peace
(IAEWP) http://www.iaewp.org/
Member International Advisory Board : GROUND REPORT INDIA
Former Director, Jeevan Vidya Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai
Personal Blogs / websites

*WEBSITES: (International Seminar)*