[gha] Re: Invitation to Global Peace Science Imagination

  • From: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "williamsbj@xxxxxx" <williamsbj@xxxxxx>, "c.von-furstenberg@xxxxxxxxxx" <c.von-furstenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>, "p.alvarez@xxxxxxxxxx" <p.alvarez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:11:07 +0000

Dear Leo,

Please find my 3 page article submission for the book on Global Peace Science.

Yours in peace and friendship,

Glen Martin

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Assoc.
(www.wcpa.biz<http://www.wcpa.biz/>,
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org>)
President, Institute on World Problems
(www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>)
Professor of Philosophy, Radford University
(www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>)