[gha] Re: Invitation to Global Peace Science Imagination - First Bird for GPS Book

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Martin, Glen T" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:54:39 +0400

Dear Glen,

Thank you very much for your excellent and great article in the Global Peace
Science book!

Your article is the first bird for this book. Of course, later, we will discuss
it in the details, may be in the October end or in November.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;