[gha] Invitation to Global Peace Science Imagination

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: williamsbj@xxxxxx, c.von-furstenberg@xxxxxxxxxx, p.alvarez@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:49:35 +0400

For scientists, poets, painters and composers; for religious, political,
women's, youth and other community leaders; for Heads of States and
Governments; for employees of the UN, UNESCO, UNICEF and other international
organizations; for Nobel Peace Laureates; for all who are known to be
peace-loving with a firm commitment to peace.

The Global Harmony Association (GHA: www.peacefromharmony.org) is happy to
invite you to participate in unique on its world significance book: "Global
Peace Science: The First Common Good for the 21st Century and every Human"
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585). We would be thrilled to include
your art work or article up to 3 pages (at your request it may be more) to
answer this subject: "What I imagine as the most effective pursuit of global
peace science on the basis of GHA sources and my own vision in the 21st
century?” Your art work or article will be featured in one of the book chapters
or a new chapter, proposed by you.
The deadline for articles is November 30, 2013; for the art works is April 30,
This can be modified at your request.

Your article or work would be sent, by e-mail in attached file WORLD.doc, to
the GHA President, the book Editor in Chief Dr. Leo Semashko
(leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx) or another GHA leader at the address here: Contact Us
GHA will highly appreciate and publish your response to this invitation with
any suggestions and comments.
This invitation may be distributed freely.