[gha] Re: Honorary Advisers and Speaker Invitation for Global Peace Summit.

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:52:35 -0300

Many thanks, Steve,  I would be glad to be

 Honorary International Adviser at the 19th IAEWP Global Peace Summit
Convention in Malaysia

my CV in attached file

--

*María Cristina Azcona*
*@macazcona*

*María Cristina Azcona <http://www.mcrisazcona.wordpress.com/>*
*Educational Psychologist  Salvador University and Family Counselor,
Navarra University.*
*BILINGUAL MCA  <http://www.bilingualmca.wordpress.com/>Bilingual Poets &
Writers for Peace founder  president*
*GHA Global Harmony Association  Cofounder Vicepresident*
*IFLAC South america Director and IFLAC  PEACE
Ambassador<http://www.iflacenarg.wordpress.com/>
*
*UHE Hispanic writers union  Executive President*
*THE LOVE FOUNDATION in Argentina official representant and Love Ambassador*
*CERCLE DE AMBASSADEURS DE LA PAIX Ambassadrice*
*UNILETRAS Founder & Honorary President*
*HD&HS Human Dignity and Humiliation Studies  Global Education team
academician and researcher on education for dignity*
*UNESCO EOLSS Encyclopedia researcher contributor*
*The World Poets Society Greece-member*
*Writers Union International India -member*
*CYBERWIT NET EDITOR ADVISOR*
*MUSE INDIA LIFE MEMBER*
*LONG ISLAND AL DIA  contributing EDITOR*

*www.cyberwit.net/publications/506*